Thursday, November 20, 2008

TURNING OVER THE GAVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: MESSAGE FROM FRANKLIN BORROMEO

FROM THE SOUVENIR BOOK PUBLICATION SEPTEMBER 5, 2008
OFCC INSTALLATION OF OFFICERS ALA MOANA HOTEL

PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE

Aloha !

As my term ended, which means it's also the beginning of the new administration. I would like to take this opportunity to express my warmest congratulations to the new sets of officers and board of directors of OFCC, whom I have no doubt for their commitment and dedication to continue to carry on the mission statement of this prestigious council, for the bettement of our Filipino community and our state as a whole.

Also my sincerest appreciation and gratituted to the outgoing officers, board of directors, and unit organization members, through thick and thin, together with their full support and loyalty, we successfully accomplished the mission and goal of OFCC.

Lastly, my best wishes to the incoming Miss Oahu Filipina 2008 Bianca Castill who will be crowned tonight as well. And also my warmest congratulations to Krystle Acido, our new Miss Hawaii Filipina 2008.

Thank you and God Bless !

Signed:

Franklin Borromeo
OFCC Outgoing president

No comments: